Radiohead fans - new album 2/19

Flyin Miata

Didn't they release one of their last albums online, taking donations as payment? Guess it didn't do so well since this one is $9+

From the article:

"He explained that Courtyard and the band learned what aspects of the In Rainbows release worked and what aspects did not during the campaign. The decision was made not to take an ‘honesty box’ approach with The King Of Limbs, as they had with In Rainbows."

http://www.greenplastic.com/2011/02/15/radiohead-manager-explains-album-release-strategy/

I'll be ordering the WAV file version. The last one they did do free and took donations.

I'm going to pre-order the vinyl set. I got the In Rainbows discbox when it was still available and I don't regret it. The quality and time they put into their vinyl sets is crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

How is the Vinyl set if you've gotten it?

After a week of having the CD I like it a lot and am expecting something to follow.

Morning Mr. Magpie, Lotus Flower and Separator are all great songs. I really like this album a lot and am expecting a tour from them this year.