RX8

V8 Beast

I've been a fan of the RX-8 from a packaging standpoint...love the body and the fact 4 adults can still fit in it. Looks great in black.

BUT, are you serious that - even with fuel injection and modern engine diagnostics - it still can flood in cold weather??? I might expect that from an FB or older FC, but wow...

Clay, it is not a cold weather thing. If you move the 8 out of your garage and park it in the driveway. You most likely just flooded it. It is the quick starts and stops that causes the flooding.

I LOVED mine, the thing is SEXY IMHO.

Edited by BBQdDude
added

Fast compared to a econo-box, perhaps. Fast compared to the average modded car on here, NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Modded cars are usually a lot more powerful than anything stock. Would it being rotary have anything to do with it; do you think?

Because the RX-8 is rotary & modded cars are usually a lot more powerful than anything stock.

I have a good idea how "fast" rotaries are, I've owned 3 and been "modding" them since you were in Kindergarten.

To the OP, I wouldn't hesitate putting my wife in an RX8.