Stupid shit

DKilbourne

I talked with a couple guys today when I picking up some things and they mentioned that they had a "run in" with some guys on here. They said Wednesday night, I'd assume this week but I don't know for sure. Seems some people were running off at the cock suck about running a red Evo and the guy with the Evo didn't want to run. I guess this pissed off some of the douches and they began running their mouths some more. In the end one of the friends of the owner of said Evo decided he needed to pull a knife? Not sure what really went down, but that the guy didn't want to run and some people from CR felt the need to push the issue. Nice to see that you guys are stupid in person too, of course pulling a knife is dumb as hell too.

Please feel free to give the other side to this story, so that hopefully you guys weren't trying to be tough guy street racers in FUCKING Columbus, Ohio. You guys wonder why those of us who have been around for awhile don't venture out to the parking lots anymore. It's to avoid the "I'm tougher than you because I can hustle a street race" bullshit.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked with a couple guys today when I picking up some things and they mentioned that they had a "run in" with some guys on here. They said Wednesday night, I'd assume this week but I don't know for sure. Seems some people were running off at the cock suck about running a red Evo and the guy with the Evo didn't want to run. I guess this pissed off some of the douches and they began running their mouths some more. In the end one of the friends of the owner of said Evo decided he needed to pull a knife? Not sure what really went down, but that the guy didn't want to run and some people from CR felt the need to push the issue. Nice to see that you guys are stupid in person too, of course pulling a knife is dumb as hell too.

Please feel free to give the other side to this story, so that hopefully you guys weren't trying to be tough guy street racers in FUCKING Columbus, Ohio. You guys wonder why those of us who have been around for awhile don't venture out to the parking lots anymore. It's to avoid the "I'm tougher than you because I can hustle a street race" bullshit.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/213/4/9/O_RLY__Y_SO_SRS__by_Areyu.jpg

:rolleyes:

Lets say someone was talking to the guy in the red EVO, he didnt wanna race.

The opposition to the EVO was still trying to race so they gave him unbeatable odds and kept trying to talk to him.

It looked like a friend Friend of the EVO decided to be MR. Kool guy and butt in and pull a knife out.

Now take a second and think about what a big no no that kid just did by pulling out a knife shorter than my limp dick. What were the guys that were talking to the kid in the EVO gonna do? Make the kid in the EVO put him in his car and make him push the gas pedal to race?

So after Mr kool guy pulls the knife a couple other people expressed there rights to defend themselves and the Mr. Kool guy got pulled away by friends.

You want the story in detail PM me cause your dude needs a little talking to before he shows his face again. Real talk

I told them to leave the kid at home if they don't want bad things to happen in the future. Not a smart move on that kids part.

Im not talking on behalf of myself or anyone but he could bring a machine gun and he would not have a chance.

Dude was not in a good situation at all. , Real talk

Im not talking on behalf of myself or anyone but he could bring a machine gun and he would not have a chance.

Dude was not in a good situation at all. , Real talk

You and everybody else stop with the real talk shit. were not in the hood and you aren't slangin drugs and drinkin yac while burning ppl on the streets...

real talk

how is us talking shit a bad thing? i called the dude with the evo over, spoke with him, he said he didnt wanna race. no biggie, we were in a group talkin with the otherperson that wanted to race and knife kid snapped out his pocket knife on me and someone else. WRONG, we were gonna go to the car and show him what was up but the other person decided to scare him off by yelling and turning red in the face. no one was even talkin to the kid and he was all about trying to show us his knife. hes lucky he got pulled away cause he was about to be sitting up in childerens hospital on life support.

You and everybody else stop with the real talk shit. were not in the hood and you aren't slangin drugs and drinkin yac while burning ppl on the streets...

real talk

Its an inside joke, I dont know you and you dont know me how about we keep it that way?

how is us talking shit a bad thing? i called the dude with the evo over, spoke with him, he said he didnt wanna race. no biggie, we were in a group talkin with the otherperson that wanted to race and knife kid snapped out his pocket knife on me and someone else. WRONG, we were gonna go to the car and show him what was up but the other person decided to scare him off by yelling and turning red in the face. no one was even talkin to the kid and he was all about trying to show us his knife. hes lucky he got pulled away cause he was about to be sitting up in childerens hospital on life support.

Real Talk:cool:

Im really loling.

LT ALDO

You know what maybe we were assholes... If that is what you wanna believe. Maybe that will teach him not to come out and be where we are about to be and maybe he will go home when we show up.

Real Talk

Real Talk:cool:

Im really loling.

LT ALDO

You know what maybe we were assholes... If that is what you wanna believe. Maybe that will teach him not to come out and be where we are about to be and maybe he will go home when we show up.

Real Talk

guess no one has any rights anymore

Lets say someone was talking to the guy in the red EVO, he didnt wanna race.

The opposition to the EVO was still trying to race so they gave him unbeatable odds and kept trying to talk to him.

It looked like a friend Friend of the EVO decided to be MR. Kool guy and butt in and pull a knife out.

Now take a second and think about what a big no no that kid just did by pulling out a knife shorter than my limp dick. What were the guys that were talking to the kid in the EVO gonna do? Make the kid in the EVO put him in his car and make him push the gas pedal to race?

So after Mr kool guy pulls the knife a couple other people expressed there rights to defend themselves and the Mr. Kool guy got pulled away by friends.

You want the story in detail PM me cause your dude needs a little talking to before he shows his face again. Real talk

Shoot me the details through PM. Guy isn't a friend, just someone that I have seen around a few times. He said that his friend wasn't too smart for what he did either. I was just curious as to what really happened. I only got that side of it and figured that there was more to it.