Stupid shit

DKilbourne

its like the Jersey shore meets the Beverly hillbillys up in here.

With a whole lot of wanna be Dom Toretto's.

You guys are fags, ruining the reputation of car enthusiasts. Hanging out in parking lot's causing all kinds of shit because you don't have anything better to do but to try to show how fucking tough and badass you are rollin in your Golf, flashing a wad of $1 bills.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess you dont get out much, or have been in a situation where beating someone by just a fender or racing kids for a 20 spot will lead you to a race where you walk away with over $500 in your pocket down the road.

I can tell life will be rough for you if everything needs to be proven by experience.

But since your " Impressions " have yet to be proven to you I guess you will never understand.

He bought it to my knowledge slightly used, At least less than a new replacement motor that goes in one. Wich are more than buying the whole car...

Patterson It seems that people here in this "scene" have yet to take things seriously, they think its a joke.

People who do it for $20 in parking lot are the same people on TV who do it for their top sponsors who support there car and crew all year long.

Its the same thing when you break it down. its that simple.

i cant take it seriously, and from the very few people I know that are into that type of racing arent doing it around here cause the Columbus scene is a joke.

Patterson It seems that people here in this "scene" have yet to take things seriously, they think its a joke.

People who do it for $20 in parking lot are the same people on TV who do it for their top sponsors who support there car and crew all year long.

Its the same thing when you break it down. its that simple.

It used to not be like that. Anything less than 100 wasn't worth spinning a cam over. You tell somebody that now and they run and hide, or talk shit.

With a whole lot of wanna be Dom Toretto's.

You guys are fags, ruining the reputation of car enthusiasts. Hanging out in parking lot's causing all kinds of shit because you don't have anything better to do but to try to show how fucking tough and badass you are rollin in your Golf, flashing a wad of $1 bills.

Wow

It used to not be like that. Anything less than 100 wasn't worth spinning a cam over. You tell somebody that now and they run and hide, or talk shit.

So so so true as well. It seems those days are over though.

This has got to be the dumbest shit ever quoted on this entire ordeal..

I hate to say it or even put you out there like this but your not anywhere close to even touching the basis of going out and racing and or Hustling as what the person handing or the money thinks as they just lost to someone to the race they agreed with since they thought they new so much about there opponent.

Midwest is nothing like the "South" "East Coast" or my favorite the West coast of street racing. People treat racing serious and they wanna stay on the top or make cash whenever possible.

Ive been filming, watching and rolling with some bad ass people who could race and be in the negative with what they are driving and still win.

Its unfortunate you are the keyboard warrior champ of this website. Maybe to make the scene a better place you could come out as sort of a policeman and stop all hustling, racing for money and make sure its "Just fun"

To each there own, This is a place to voice YOUR opinion.

+1 to you my man :thumbup: I love the passion that you have for this too, some people just wont understand my man.