sprinkler dick

AWW$HEEET

Do you ever bust a fat nut then go to take piss, and start pissing all over the wall because your dick is going nuts?

It happpens to me and I'm not afraid to admit it because I'm a man..

Note to self: "Don't touch walls in Gabes bathroom"

Gabe, nobody told you man law #468?

468. In the event your balls have been drained and the urge to piss approaches, it is only appropriate to piss outside to prevent damage to the bathroom floor, walls, one clean towel you shower with, and your "halfway clean" pile of clothes you wore already, but dont stink

469. It is NEVER ok to pee sitting down, if you feel the need to pee sitting down under any circumstance, refer to rule #468 or commence pissing your pants.

hope this helps.

that's why I nut and piss inside her.

Between this and the loofa........

I worship all that is you!

Actually, I finish my split stream piss all over everything. Then I use the "Don't use those towels, they are for decoration! to wipe up and leave them in a ball on the sink (which I don't use because I never wash my hands afterward)

She yells too much if I use her pillow as a Zamboni!

Do you ever bust a fat nut then go to take piss, and start pissing all over the wall because your dick is going nuts?

It happpens to me and I'm not afraid to admit it because I'm a man..

How does it feel emotionally to know that after you ruin a tube sock from jerking it that you paint your walls with piss and have to clean it yourself.

I just close my eyes and hope for the best.

That's what she said.

shower always works

I mentioned that, as well. However, 99% of the people on here masturbate and done efficiently, a shower would be overkill. Pissing outside is great, as was mentioned above, if you're able to get away with it. Hell, pissing outside is great for any occasion. It just feels good; feels free.

piss before.

/thread

Won't matter. I'll still have to take an 'afternut' piss. I really don't have an issue just holding it a few minutes, though, until it's all controllable. lol

lol@this fucking thread and the thread title is fucking classic.