Closest thing to Schottensteins???

Diamonds

I used to be able to get a 450.00 dollar claiborne suit for 150.00 at the Schott on Westerville and Innis. Their dress clothes deals were unreal. They closed down about two years ago. what other stores are similar in this city?

I know about Filenes

I know about K&G

What else is there for inexpensive (once moderately expensive) dress clothes.?

Burlington coat factory?

terrible. I went suit shopping there a few months ago. Their selection was terrible and if they did have something nice the jackets would be sizes way too big and the pant sizes would be way too small. Sure they were cheap but quality was terrible and really no name brand stuff. I bought a black belt and went to Filene's to get my suit. Filene's had a great selection, pretty good prices all name brand stuff. I think i bought my Kenneth Cole suit for 150, nice perry ellis shirt for 25$ maybe.

saw something on the news about cottons clothes going up, we may be all screwed here pretty soon. they were saying macys just raised some prices.

I would never buy a cotton suit. Wool only

I would never buy a cotton suit. Wool only

^^^ this.

a lot of stuff has some cotton in it though. i don't understand why all the discount shopping stores are going outta business.

Because people want value not shit clothing.

I just put up a post last week about Men's Warehouse. Everything was BOGO. Huge savings on quality stuff. Service is excellent. He'll buying a cheap suit with no one there to help pull it all together is a double mistake.

^^^ this.

Because people want value not shit clothing.

I just put up a post last week about Men's Warehouse. Everything was BOGO. Huge savings on quality stuff. Service is excellent. He'll buying a cheap suit with no one there to help pull it all together is a double mistake.

MWH is also a great place. I have 2 suits from them...and the Ralph Lauren 3 piece is my favorite. Great cut, perfect fit.

-Marc