New from Loveland

CinciBusa

Looks like i'm in good company here - lots of Cinci/Clermont folks. This seems like an awesome resource and i'm very glad i found it.

Regarding the group rides and bike nights, can someone give me an idea of times (I always seem to be either way early or way late).

Anywho...keep up the good work and thanks again for providing such an awesome site!

welcome man! bike nights are wednesday nights from 6ish to 9ish?(i never stay long) in milford, and thursdays at the same time in colerain.

dude, there are people out everyday, we never have super organized group rides, if you want people to ride with, post a time and a place and people will be there, it may be 2, it could be 50, you never know! but most of us ride nearly everyday

dude, there are people out everyday, we never have super organized group rides, if you want people to ride with, post a time and a place and people will be there, it may be 2, it could be 50, you never know! but most of us ride nearly everyday

:plus1:

:welcome: too. :)

• 4 weeks later...