Landscapers check in - need work done

TTQ B4U

Our place needs a bit of work and I'm short on time and muscle to tackle by myself.

I'm looking to talk and meet with those here that can be hired to do:

• Multch / clean beds front and back
  • Grind or dig up 8" stumpnout of front bed
  • Sod an area that's about 10'x15 in back yard. Considering pavers here too as it's at the bottom of our deck and the dogs tear it up going in and out.

Lastly I want a really nice job done on the beds all around the front and back. Here I'm looking for the small 1-2 courses of stone to line the beds. This is not the urgent needs. The rest is. Especially the sod and multch. I'd like this started as soon as your schedule permits.

Please respond here, PM me or simply call my cell. Cash is king and I can easily get you more business on our street.

Thanks.

Tim

(614) 795.4907 cell

I do landscaping for a smaller family owned business out by where I live. If you would like I could help you get in contact with my boss and set something up for you. I also do work on the side as well so if you are not interested in having to pay top dollar in labor I could check my schedule and see if I, and a few of my helpers could do anything for you. That is up to you.

I do landscaping for a smaller family owned business out by where I live. If you would like I could help you get in contact with my boss and set something up for you. I also do work on the side as well so if you are not interested in having to pay top dollar in labor I could check my schedule and see if I, and a few of my helpers could do anything for you. That is up to you.

You have pm my friend.

Let me know what prices you get quoted. Ironically I need almost the exact same thing done.

Tom

You have pm my friend.

To both of you gentleman:

Let me know when you'd like to meet and I'll give you an estimate....PM me and we'll talk.

Thanks,

Anthony

Capitol City Landscape, LLC

Please respond here, PM me or simply call my cell. Cash is king and I can easily get you more business on our street.

Thanks.

Tim

(614) 795.4907 cell

Ok waiting for it still ha ha ha.

if your trying to get buisness try to make an effort to contact the person that is wanting work done... chances are there have been a few pms sent to him by different companies putting forth effort..... just saying

goodluck tim

if your trying to get buisness try to make an effort to contact the person that is wanting work done... chances are there have been a few pms sent to him by different companies putting forth effort..... just saying

goodluck tim

Oh I can understand this. I just assumed he wanted to talk to me via pm and give me more information and what not...