May be looking to relocate to down your guy's way.

01WS6

Basically ive come to a point in my life i need to get myself into a better job and start my own life. Im 26 and still at home and i cant complain lifes great here just dont want to live here till im 30 i just want to get out on my own. The place im living in now really isnt offering much of a chance for me to do this here. And the job isnt really something looking like i could do forever and retire on. Im basically between Columbus and Cleveland. I really dont want to live near Cleveland. I just wanted to see what is down there to offer me. Or if any of you guys have any suggestions as to where to look and go from here.

Job wise im in a Fire and EMS parts selling company right now. Im really looking for something new and Im willing to try anything to see if its what i really want to do. I have a lot of dealership and car related experience as well. If anyones got any input that would be awesome im just trying to start somewhere and get my life started. If you guys get what i am saying.

By "good job" I meant something that pays more than $10 an hour where he won't have to live with his parents anymore.

Basically. The only thing i have a bill right now is one car. Which im complating on getting rid of that way i wont have to worry about that anymore. And a cell phone bill. Situation at home is my aunt and my grandma now live in the household and just too many people in one house with my mother and step dad. And just basically aint no good jobs around here or any at all for that matter. We live in a small town and lot of places just close up and wait for another business to take in and fail just like the one did before if you get my drift.

I have been very lucky with getting jobs from people i know the last few years and just seems nothings been coming my way so far lol. Im still holding faith something might but ill see what life has in store for me. Thanks so far everyone.

By "good job" I meant something that pays more than $10 an hour where he won't have to live with his parents anymore.

WOW is hiring install and repair techs at more money than that.

https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com/career?company=WOW

Do bother applying if you have a shitty driving or something dirty in your background, as there is a background check done.

I've interviewed a pile of people, and we still have several more positions to fill.

WOW is hiring install and repair techs at more money than that.

https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com/career?company=WOW

Do bother applying if you have a shitty driving or something dirty in your background, as there is a background check done.

I've interviewed a pile of people, and we still have several more positions to fill.

Very interested. Driving record is great and no bad background. I did check out the site you posted up. Do you do the hiring for them?

He does the corporate handjobs.

hahaha. And i would defs like to live down there Anthony. From the visits i have had down there i really like the area plus everyone i have met from down that way.

BTW hurry up and get off netflix and lets playyyyy.