Street race FAIL!

MiDe84

A Suffolk County sheriff's deputy clocked the two "Fast and Furious" wannabes racing "in excess of 140 mph" about 12:30 a.m. near Exit 61 in Holbrook, with the speedier one reaching 145 mph, officials said.

are you fucking serious

Roll racers :rolleyes:
Ha ha ha. Now there is nothing wrong with roll racing at all. And who knows they could have stoped on the freeway and then honked it off as a dig. I have done and seen it done before.

oh well less junk on the road

Now I would hardly call those cars junk at all. I have seen plunty of 10sec srt's hell if I believe our very own Antwon went 10's in his old blue srt. Cant find the video of him doing it on my computer right now though to back up this statement so hopefully he can. As for the lancer if it was an evo, I do not know how a 30k vehicle brand new can be junk. Hell John Sheperd has a red Evo that runs 9's on slicks and that is his beater grocery getter. How bout this any car made before the year of 1995 is a pice of junk...;)

Probably because they only focused on power and ignored handling so once the cars became usntable at that speed, they couldn't be saved.

And they were both idiots.

The SRT-4 is a pretty competent package right out of the box, it was designed with autocross in mind. IIRC, one of the chief designers of the car is a long-time SCCA fella. This had nothing to do with the cars, just the drivers.

Wow this is pretty bad. How the hell do two people racing wind up slamming into 2 different things. One into a Hooters and the other into a gas pump.

:eek:

WTF!

A Suffolk County sheriff's deputy clocked the two "Fast and Furious" wannabes racing "in excess of 140 mph"