95mph crash in first person

nochknstrps

i think when he looked over at his buddies he turned the wheel a little and then while landed he was still on the gas trying to keep the bike up. if he would have let off the throttle the wheel would have gone strait,but with the gas still aplied the front wheel was trying to hover and therefore it went into a tank slaper. if he had a steering damper he would have been ok. I have learned this the hard way....

i think when he looked over at his buddies he turned the wheel a little and then while landed he was still on the gas trying to keep the bike up. if he would have let off the throttle the wheel would have gone strait,but with the gas still aplied the front wheel was trying to hover and therefore it went into a tank slaper. if he had a steering damper he would have been ok. I have learned this the hard way....

it had a steering damper but only the stocker. i to have learned that lesson but i backed the throttle off and was ok. scared the shit right outta my ass and into my undies.

i think when he looked over at his buddies he turned the wheel a little and then while landed he was still on the gas trying to keep the bike up.

Shows how observant I am, he was riding a wheelie wasn't he, I didn't catch that at first.

this is exactly why i'm too much of a pansy to do a wheelie. i've done them on accident, and that was "exciting" enough. damn hilly roads. the worst is when you do a wheelie by accident cresting a hill, only to find that there is a sharp right hander immediately afterwards. i <3 u hocking hills.