Possible project

DOZZER

I think this is what my uncle on my moms side out in nowherethefucksville had, or something similar. I got to ride in it when I was 8 or so, and the ride on it was like being put into a metal bucket and then the bucket is being attacked by wild boars.

None of his had those? $3500 doesn't sound like a bad price, but then I've never really looked into them much

If he had one that was already bobbed and converted to air brakes, I would be all over it.

I've thought about how fun it would be to have one. How do you even insure it? A tire is a fortune. And for Bill, this works, for me, I'm just not digging working on all the problems. But yeah, it has bad ass covered. I just drove one 3 days ago.

If he had one that was already bobbed and converted to air brakes, I would be all over it.

If you haven't talked to him very recently, i'd give him a call then because he has more there right now than I'm used to seeing when I actually pay attention to his place, so one of them may be converted how you want. And if you live kinda far out you can just give him my name and I'll look at the condition of it and take some pictures to send to you since i live a couple minutes away.

Deuce and a halfs will run forever. I've thrown around the idea quite a few times. They can be had at government auctions for cheap too. I'm looking more into the CUCV's AKA K5 blazers the Army used throughout the 80's well into the 90's. The 6.2 is pretty reliable for the most part, but lacks any power though. Stazworks makes some really amazing wheels FYI, we used them for the Ironsides project I helped with when I worked for PPC.