Home Depot Coupon

mrs.cos

didn't know you could do that.. or if it even meant anything. hm.

I still have my military id in my wallet from 2001 though, back when they were crappy green pieces of laminated paper.

BMV Website:

The BMV is assisting the Department of Veteran Services in collecting information on veterans and active duty members of the armed forces.

What is my information being used for?

The Department of Veteran Services is trying to locate all veterans and active duty members of the armed forces in Ohio, to inform them of important services available.

Will my information be shared with anyone else?

No. The information being collected by the BMV is only being shared with the Department of Veteran’s Services.

What information about me is being shared?

The information being sent to the Department of Veteran’s Services includes your name, address, status (veteran, currently serving, reserve, national guard), the last four (4) digits of your social security number, and your date of birth.

Why would I want a veteran’s symbol on my driver’s license or identification card?

Certain merchants may offer discounts or unique services to veterans, and many of them will begin looking for the symbol on the driver’s license or identification card.

Will adding this symbol to my driver’s license or identification card cost me anything?

No. This is a free service to veterans, and you will only pay the normal fees associated with applying for or renewing your driver’s license or identification card.

Is this being required by a specific law or bill?

Yes, in HB 2, language was included to require the BMV to ask specific questions of its applicants and initiate a symbol on the driver license or ID card upon the applicant’s request.

Do I have to prove my status in the military to the BMV?

Yes. The status can be proven by providing a DD214 or equivalent document (military ID, LES statement, or VA card).

Can my dependents have this symbol on their driver license or ID card?

No, this only applies to enlisted, veteran, or retired personnel.

How can I have this removed?

This can be removed at anytime at your local deputy registrar. There will be a cost for a duplicate license or ID if removed outside your renewal period.

Buy gift cards at Giant Eagle for the fuel perks. I bought $800 in Home Depot cards to purchase a water heater and just got $102 worth of free gas last week.

Already done. ;) Just needed teh coupons. (which ihave now, thanks :) )

At Lowes right now if you buy a "Tax Gift Card" of $500-$4000 you will get an extra 10% added to the gift card of the original purchase price on March 15. Buy the gift card with a credit card for points, then use a post office 10% off and you make out like 20%+ off. Not sure if Home Depot will match an offer like the gift card.

+1 to Giant Eagle gift cards if you have to go to Home Depot.