1995 Corvette

zeitgeist57

That is a great looking C4! Awesome price too, I can't believe it hasn't sold yet, Summer is just around the corner.

As for the question of the LSx swap, the guy I bought my C5 from has an '88 model that he put an LS6 into, but I didn't ask what all was involved. With everything they're stuffing LSx motors into nowadays, it can't be that bad of a swap.

Stock rims were sold in 2005 down in FL.

Yes, it has a removable Plexiglas tinted targa top...you can see through it, and it's removable with storage for the top in the back. One of the great functions of a Corvette coupe: hardtop in cold/rainy weather (and still a rigid body), open top for warmer months. :)

Hey Clay, question...

In real life, does it have a stance closer to this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/zeitgeist57/VetteFLfrontsig.jpg

or this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/zeitgeist57/IMG_6033.jpg

They seem very night/day from each other. Is one with the lowering kit, one without?

Different angles. Also, the first pic was with the older, cheaper, thinner rubber band tires slathered in Tire Shine.

The Goodyear Eagle F1 (second pic, tires on the 'Vette now) are definitely beefier than the old tires. That may lend to the appearance of the 'Vette now sitting higher. Both pics are with the lowering kit...it's low enough.

Stock rims were sold in 2005 down in FL.

Yes, it has a removable Plexiglas tinted targa top...you can see through it, and it's removable with storage for the top in the back. One of the great functions of a Corvette coupe: hardtop in cold/rainy weather (and still a rigid body), open top for warmer months. :)

Ok, I'll let him know. He's out of town until the 27th though so it will be awhile until he can check it out.