NASCAR people!

Crossle

Show how big of a fan you really are by getting your bid in on the hearse that transported Earnhardt to his final resting place! Here on Ebay for a totally reasonable price of $1.5 million.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rare-Hearse-Dale-Earnhardt-Sr-Last-Ride-Nascar-History-/160555225589?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2561d651f5

You can also buy this uber rare 1995 F250 for $1 million.....read the entire ad for the funnies. I love how the fact that it has no bondo is in the "bad" list lol.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/95-f250-/110658184268?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item19c3bde44c

Don't make fun of Nascar, just because its developed a bad rep for being loved by dumbass rednecks and morons, doesn't mean all its fans are.

Of course I drive a Camaro and a truck and bitched about toyota joining Nascar so take that with a grain of salt.

Don't make fun of Nascar, just because its developed a bad rep for being loved by dumbass rednecks and morons, doesn't mean all its fans are.

Of course I drive a Camaro and a truck and bitched about toyota joining Nascar so take that with a grain of salt.

Not trying to make fun of anyone on here Scott, you know I respect all aspects of racing/car community assuming they aren't total assholes. But come on....1.5 million? Jeez lol.

I used to watch Nascar all the time with Dad, just got boring for me after discovering sources that I could watch the Touring car races live.

Hell the only reason we found these is when we searched for cars for sale over $1 million during lunch today at work haha.

I am a fan of NASCAR but I like all racing really. Some of those rednecks take that shit way to serious though. Will want to fist fight over who's driver is better and all of that jazz. Some of those people thought that Senior was a walking God though so this does not surprise me one bit.