Konnichiwa from Streetsboro/Kent

Gixxer

“Konnichiwa = Hello in Japanese”

Hi everyone, I stumbled across Ohio Riders via another site, and I must say I missed out on a lot! Little bit about me, I’m 24 and have been riding for 6 years. Have previously owned a GS500, 02 CBR600F4i, 04 YZF-R6, and for the past 2 years, a 07 GSX-R600. I moved to the Streetsboro area many years ago from living abroad. My parents moved a lot due to their business so I’ve lived in many different countries around the world like China, Japan, UK, India, etc. (I’m originally from India). I attend Kent State Univ in Kent. I usually ride a lot during the season but I’m mostly solo. I’ve met a few folks who ride sportbikes and they are all stunters who pull all sorts of madness on public roads, which I honestly hate. I’m the type who loves to ride twisties hard and fast. I also like riding casually here and there but hate stunting. Anyway glad to be here, hopefully I can get to know some nice folks around the area who are 'safe' riders.

Cheers :cheers:

I live in Cuyahoga Falls. I go to KSU part-time evenings/weekend. I'm not a stunter, and whil I enjoy the twisties, I don't push it too hard, and it'd be cool to have someone to ride with that won't get me wrecked or arrested haha. I plan on riding alot this season, especially until I get out of the bike's break-in period.

I live in Cuyahoga Falls. I go to KSU part-time evenings/weekend. I'm not a stunter, and whil I enjoy the twisties, I don't push it too hard, and it'd be cool to have someone to ride with that won't get me wrecked or arrested haha. I plan on riding alot this season, especially until I get out of the bike's break-in period.

fj6 makes thomez jealous :cool: