It's Offical..

Nate1647545505

Are there any brands (rails,equipement,accessories) you would like to see?

Any gripes about current gear?

Difficult products you'd like to see in stock?

Seems like BCM is the hot-ticket right now. A couple of higher-end ARs, and a slew of cheapie $600 del-tons/cmmgs/etc would be a good start. I'd be all about a longer 300m+ range on the northwest side, even if there is a (reasonable?) membership fee. Or a certain minimum transfers in lieu of fee?

YHM seems to be the sweet spot between price and quality. I've got a hand guard from them. I'm really happy with it.

long distance range, that is the only thing missing in Ohio, if you can do that you will have an edge, maybe some good classes,instructional stuff. Found a place down here ran by old long tabbers that does beginner/defense/tactical stuff for everything that I am going to start going to. There are a lot of places to buy guns in Columbus, including one of the better ones (Vances/Buckeye Outdoors) But there are no good ranges in Columbus to actually further someones desire to go beyond just plinking paper targets or shooting clays.

Everything else you know about already

I would like to see some of Larue's mounts and parts.

Maybe some Smith Enterprise (AKA Crazy Horse Rifles) - M1A/M14 parts

Trijicon sights

Surefire products

Magpul

LMT

I guess overall, maybe some more AR parts, but also an M1A/M14 section. Seems like too much emphasis has been geared towards the AR's thanks to whore market for them. Maybe a Shotgun section aswell, just your basic parts to rebuild, or make your shotgun tacticool. Maybe one last thing, carry some SO Tech or Tactical Tailor pouches/MOLLE gear and the like. No other shop in Ohio carries anything like that. The US Cav store is in Kentucky, and honestly, I'd like to run in and grab something I need without ordering online.

Just my $.02

I dislike the wait for just buying ammo. All normal pistol, shotgun, and rifle ammo should be by the cashier. I shouldn't have to pull a number and wait in line for a few boxes, or a case for that matter :/

I would love it if you had a long distance range. Keep us informed good luck :)

I dislike the wait for just buying ammo. All normal pistol, shotgun, and rifle ammo should be by the cashier. I shouldn't have to pull a number and wait in line for a few boxes, or a case for that matter :/

I would love it if you had a long distance range. Keep us informed good luck :)

That is a big gripe about Vance's. It should either be by the cashier or they should have one person that handles all of the ammo.

There is a huge range/shop void in the south/southwest of this city. I'd love for something to come up in the Darbydale, Orient, Commerical Point area. I know I'd be down for a membership for sure.