remember when threads in here were funny?

unfunnyryan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I'm in a rush in the morning I only wash my balls ass and armpits

When washing the bAlls do you donthe triangle wash? Top side and side rinse and repeat one more time . I do that and then wash my face

I remember when people used to actually talk about cars and racing. *GASP* I know that is a very difficult concept for many to grasp, but it is possible....

So let me try and save this thread from a slow death.

I love drag racing, but where are my AutoX racers at? I always see people trashing drag racing, but do those people actually race anything? Legit question because I want to check out some AutoX racing this year.

I remember when people used to actually talk about cars and racing. *GASP* I know that is a very difficult concept for many to grasp, but it is possible....

So let me try and save this thread from a slow death.

I love drag racing, but where are my AutoX racers at? I always see people trashing drag racing, but do those people actually race anything? Legit question because I want to check out some AutoX racing this year.

Since when is this a forum about cars or racing? I always thought it was about ball washing and masterbation techniques. :confused:

When washing the bAlls do you donthe triangle wash? Top side and side rinse and repeat one more time . I do that and then wash my face

You only wash around your junk?

Edited by kickass
spelling