Moving sale.

boosted98gst

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much for the gas weedeater?

on a side note, is that house a Schumacher home? the basement forms look very similar to mine

Ive pmed people and told them 20$ bucks for it, is that fair? Not familar with who schumacher is, but the house was built by lee simpson of marysville and the segnar's pourned the basement.

gas leaf blower?

yes its a 2 stroke

CarWhore id like to get more then 10 bucks for it, its not a beat pos.

I still have the chain saw, have a few people interested but no one is here today so its up for grabs.

My number is 937 707 9948 if you guys need to get ahold of me text me with questions. thanks.

is the dehumidifier still for sale? Can you PM me a ball park number you want for it? And the porch swing...

de humidifier is called for, but he somehow he does not show up or calls, ill let you know. I listed the swing for 20 bucks but just shoot me an offer.

hay ive bin calling you but i cant get to you

sorry my phone was left in my car, I will call you during the day monday is that ok?

weedeater's are gone.

The couch is in really good shape, I mean the bed part of it was only slept in maybe 2 times when family was here from japan a few years back. No stains or dog or smoke smell. You're more then welcome to come over anytime, im in between jobs so im here and free whenever. Just text me and let me know.

Thanks guys.

sorry my phone was left in my car, I will call you during the day monday is that ok?

weedeater's are gone.

The couch is in really good shape, I mean the bed part of it was only slept in maybe 2 times when family was here from japan a few years back. No stains or dog or smoke smell. You're more then welcome to come over anytime, im in between jobs so im here and free whenever. Just text me and let me know.

Thanks guys.

PM me your number