Interesting technology for the future.

clone

All that tech could be made possible today, we have the knowledge and manufactures to produce, i think cost and the economy is why it hasnt been made yet. Or there isnt a marlet for it yet. I like that they made a video though. Its badass.

I mean I like staying connected but would you really need that much glass around the house to 'stay connected'. I mean its cool technology but I wouldn't care to have that shit all over my house.

not as expensive as you think. they will rape the first adapters but once it "catches" on price will drop. I saw the same shit at a convention with MSFT and Ford 5-6 years ago when the MSFT Surface was first popping up. This kind of stuff is the future, Id like to know where it goes from there.

I mean I like staying connected but would you really need that much glass around the house to 'stay connected'. I mean its cool technology but I wouldn't care to have that shit all over my house.

interactive glass just replaces the normal everyday surfaces, its really not that big of a change even if you went all out on surfaces. Its in your mirror but you cant tell until "its on" same with like the surface on the kitchen table. You could sit at the table and not know it was a interactive surface.

look up sony tiles

I fell asleep half way through that downpour of horseshit. They didn't show the fridge randomly rebooting, the burners locking up while on full blast, the car gps taking you through the ghetto, or the swapping between phone to furniture taking three minutes and getting all laggy. The future always looks so awesome from the eyes of the present.. like 20 years ago I couldn't imagine having Blackberry Storm always fucking up and ruining my day, xbox red-ringing, or computer getting strange off the wall virii. Fuck the future.. 20 years from now we'll be looking at videos of the future, excited for cool shit that works right but it never will. Shit's only as smart as the people who make it.

I fell asleep half way through that downpour of horseshit. They didn't show the fridge randomly rebooting, the burners locking up while on full blast, the car gps taking you through the ghetto, or the swapping between phone to furniture taking three minutes and getting all laggy.

This. Still neat though.

I find that version of the future very scary.

For example, what's with the husband getting up first, cooking breakfast, and getting the kids ready for school? Let's hope it never comes to that.

And why don't the cars fly? I've been promised flying cars for 50 years. So, where are they? I'm tired of waiting.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/lewis-black.jpg

I fell asleep half way through that downpour of horseshit. They didn't show the fridge randomly rebooting, the burners locking up while on full blast, the car gps taking you through the ghetto, or the swapping between phone to furniture taking three minutes and getting all laggy. The future always looks so awesome from the eyes of the present.. like 20 years ago I couldn't imagine having Blackberry Storm always fucking up and ruining my day, xbox red-ringing, or computer getting strange off the wall virii. Fuck the future.. 20 years from now we'll be looking at videos of the future, excited for cool shit that works right but it never will. Shit's only as smart as the people who make it.

It's a Windows thing. The hardware is never the problem. LOL

For example, what's with the husband getting up first, cooking breakfast, and getting the kids ready for school? Let's hope it never comes to that.

And why don't the cars fly? I've been promised flying cars for 50 years. So, where are they? I'm tired of waiting.

Doc, Cars fly if you go fast enough over a hill. Look at the General Lee

I fell asleep half way through that downpour of horseshit. They didn't show the fridge randomly rebooting, the burners locking up while on full blast, the car gps taking you through the ghetto, or the swapping between phone to furniture taking three minutes and getting all laggy. The future always looks so awesome from the eyes of the present.. like 20 years ago I couldn't imagine having Blackberry Storm always fucking up and ruining my day, xbox red-ringing, or computer getting strange off the wall virii. Fuck the future.. 20 years from now we'll be looking at videos of the future, excited for cool shit that works right but it never will. Shit's only as smart as the people who build it.

Shit's only as smart as the people who use it. ;)

*Like*