Damn Asians....

Littleguy

Let me tell you something about asians at OSU. In the science and engineering library, there are "workstations". Not necessarily with computers or anything, just the little study desks, with dividers for privacy/quiet or whatever. On finals week, it's not uncommon to see asians bring sleeping bags and SLEEP in these workstations, in order to not lose their spot for studying.

It's pretty unreal.

i heart Asian chicks, especially the short ones.

but big deal she just rants about them talking in the library and how their parents take care of them, the commentary to the vid was the racist part, hating on the white man, when it was a dumb blond...

i heart Asian chicks, especially the short ones.

but big deal she just rants about them talking in the library and how their parents take care of them, the commentary to the vid was the racist part, hating on the white man, when it was a dumb blond...

Dumbassery knows no race. Which is exactly why having illusory superiority about one's own race is so stupid.

Unless you're talking about basketball. Black people are better.

Asians are always running on campus. No matter what. I have rare video evidence of a said Asian running across the oval. Will upload now.

http://vid640.photobucket.com/albums/uu130/oh8ti/th_6ccb67a9.jpg

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/345/tumblrlh1cx4qjy51qb2r1z.jpg

What we've got here is a prime example of our fair skined friends from the east, the late asian. They are traditionally seen talking on their cell phones in the library, so this is a real treat to see 'em out in the main oval like this! Imma try and sneak up on em and shove my finger in his bum

lol

the most racist people are Asians, as they just don't hate other races they hate other Asians too.

Cmon now, Irish and English, Saxon and Norman, Arab Shiite and Sunni. It's not just us Chinese-ish folks hating the Japanese and vice versa. As a matter of fact I even donated some money to help in light of the recent tragedies.

Unless you're talking about those damn Koreans. Fuck those guys.