And this is why kids should not bully those that are bigger

DaddyBuiltRacing

Was told this growing up also

Same. Though I was also told if I started it, I was going to end up in another fight when I got home. That shit looked painful, but god damn did he ask for it. It even took a little more coaxing for the big kid to finally snap and rageslam the kid.

• 2 weeks later...
awsome i always tell my son. if someone hits you at school you better hit them back. i never play arround.

I never got in fights in school, but the policy was no matter what, both kids get suspended. I know of cases where one would be curled in the fetal position taking blows, and get suspended for it because they were "acting as an aggressor"

Fucking bullshit school system.

I never got in fights in school, but the policy was no matter what, both kids get suspended. I know of cases where one would be curled in the fetal position taking blows, and get suspended for it because they were "acting as an aggressor"

Fucking bullshit school system.

If that's true then why not fight? If I'd go to jail every time I get pulled over you know I'm going to be running. If your going to get suspended, might as well kick some ass ;)

If that's true then why not fight? If I'd go to jail every time I get pulled over you know I'm going to be running. If your going to get suspended, might as well kick some ass ;)

That's what I am saying...if I am getting suspended either way...the other kid is getting effed up as I am on my way out.

How do you suspend a kid for defending himself and you still sleep a night. SO messed up.

:)

Worth the repost.

Yes. Hulk deserves a medal. Speaking form experience, that had to feel gooooood.... but the prick will gather up freinds and attack the hulk in a group.

At least he would if this wasn't filmed.

Shit, just turned the sound on. I heard a snap!