Friday March 18th meet?

Doc1647545523

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2008 Hyundai Azera loses its mid-level SE model, but the base GLS adds new standard features. This midsize sedan is larger and more upscale of Hyundai's Sonata. Azera comes in GLS and uplevel Limited trim. GLS is powered by a 234-hp 3.3-liter V6 engine. Limited has a 263-hp 3.8-liter V6. Both engines are teamed with a 5-speed automatic transmission. Available safety features include ABS, traction control, antiskid system, front and rear side airbags, and curtain side airbags. All Azeras include a 60/40 split folding rear seat and dual-zone climate control. Limited adds standard leather upholstery, heated front seats, and a sunroof. A navigation system is optional on Limited.

Wow, I had no idea. It sounds like regal opulence.

I'll no doubt feel like a whore in a 10 dollar dress in my ride. Please don't park near me--it would make my shame unbearable.

Wow, I had no idea. It sounds like regal opulence.

I'll no doubt feel like a whore in a 10 dollar dress in my ride. Please don't park near me--it would make my shame unbearable.

that is probably the most elegant diss I've ever read

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2504/4176905080_97dbafc3cb.jpg

Doc, Christian, anyone else I met tonight it was nice to meet you guys, to everyone else, sorry I couldn't stay longer, it was cold out there.

Ps doc your car is a work of art..

Good to meet you, too, AJ. Sorry I didn't take more time to talk and show you the car, but it was the first I've seen a lot of the folks for months and I didn't do a good job of keeping up with everyone. Plus, I got cold and had to retreat to the car to warm up for awhile.

I thought it was a decent turnout, considering the rain earlier and the wind. Police didn't seem to have any problems when they drove through and there wasn't much ricer nonsense. Seems as though things may be off to a decent start for the year.

Good to meet you, too, AJ. Sorry I didn't take more time to talk and show you the car, but it was the first I've seen a lot of the folks for months and I didn't do a good job of keeping up with everyone. Plus, I got cold and had to retreat to the car to warm up for awhile.

I thought it was a decent turnout, considering the rain earlier and the wind. Police didn't seem to have any problems when they drove through and there wasn't much ricer nonsense. Seems as though things may be off to a decent start for the year.

its all good, we will cross paths again. you should probably take me for a spin in that bentley though.. it looks like fun.

Doc, Christian, anyone else I met tonight it was nice to meet you guys, to everyone else, sorry I couldn't stay longer, it was cold out there.

Ps doc your car is a work of art..

350Z wheels? Was that yours? I was in the Subaru Wagon next to you down Sawmill from Billingsly if that was yours. Car sounds great, should have said hi lol.

Sorry, work owned me last night, and then getting up at like 6 something this morning.

Anyone up for something around 8sh?

Combine eats with skygazing: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90692

It could be a CR extreme supermeet :rolleyes:

350Z wheels? Was that yours? I was in the Subaru Wagon next to you down Sawmill from Billingsly if that was yours. Car sounds great, should have said hi lol.

Yeah that was me, and thanks for the compliments, although just about all online 6 motors sound good to me.. I saw the wagon next to me, didn't think it was anyone for the car meet though lol. Next time we cross paths feel free to come say hi.