NO RENTAL CARS!!!

zeitgeist57

As I sit, there are no rental cars in the greater Columbus area.

None: Avis, Dollar, Enterprise, Thrifty, Budget. No cars.

Now, I admit I'm looking today for a car today through Friday, but you'd think there would be cars somewhere...

The girl at Avis said spring breakers cleaned her out. The chick at Budget said they get a ton of business people every Tuesday and Wednesday, rent cars and bring them back on Thurs/Fri...interesting little fact there...

No biggie. I wanted to try renting for my whirlwind Pittsburgh/Cleveland business call schedule, but I'll try to plan better in advance next time. Thought the dearth of rental cars was an interesting phenomenomonomon to share...

As I sit, there are no rental cars in the greater Columbus area.

None: Avis, Dollar, Enterprise, Thrifty, Budget. No cars.

Now, I admit I'm looking today for a car today through Friday, but you'd think there would be cars somewhere...

The girl at Avis said spring breakers cleaned her out. The chick at Budget said they get a ton of business people every Tuesday and Wednesday, rent cars and bring them back on Thurs/Fri...interesting little fact there...

No biggie. I wanted to try renting for my whirlwind Pittsburgh/Cleveland business call schedule, but I'll try to plan better in advance next time. Thought the dearth of rental cars was an interesting phenomenomonomon to share...

This reminds me of why I don't miss working in the rental car industry....

Enterprise at the airport had intermediate sizes (Ford Fusion), but they were $145 A DAY and I'm sure - like every other Hertz and Enterprise car I've ever rented - it will reek of cigarette smoke.

Yes, my company pays, but if I'm going to screw them on price I might as well pocket the expense personally and wait to rent when I can get a more reasonable rate (like $50 a day).

F that noise. I'm pimpin' the minivan to Pittsburgh tomorrow. See ya, CR!