Piano $100/trade

wnaplay1647545503

It is an upright piano, and appears to have cherry mahogany(guessing) veneer on it. Some of the veneer is missing. None of us play(although I wish I did). It does have a bench seat with it. It would be good for someone just learning or a family that cant afford a new one. It is very heavy of course but I did move this thing by myself up three stairs and into the house so it is possible that if one other guy plus myself are here we can get it loaded onto a trailer. Its just taking up space at this point and we would like it gone. Some of the wood is dented/scratched (gives it character). Its a vose and sons brand.

I believe in trading so if you have anything feel free to offer it up. Thanks

Would like to trade for an ipod touch but will entertain all cash offers and trades.

Note, this thing is/was tuned who the hell knows when or if it can be. All I know that my sons friend came over and played it and it sounded fine. I wouldnt buy and plan on using it in any concerts though.

I am interested but worried about moving it. You say 2 people could move it? On my end...I think my pickup tailgate and the door to the room I would put it in are about level. Where is it on your end?

• 2 weeks later...