Ghost Chilis - Full Plants

nurkvinny

Passing this along for a co-worker.

He is selling whole ghost pepper plants. I bought one today and they (at least this one; I assume all are similar) are about 2 feet tall and already have buds/blossoms. Mine has like 25-30 so far.

They're $15 each. Just need light and water. The more light the better.

Anyone interested can post up or PM me. I will get his contact number tomorrow.

EDIT - here is his e-mail address - mangosteen_jay@yahoo.com (mangosteen underscore jay @ yahoo.com). He said to just shoot him an e-mail.

Thanks

Edited by nurkvinny

Is Jay still going to be selling the Peppers this year? I am going to be wanting some more as soon as his plant is ready.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

He didn't say. If my plant produces well, I'll probably give some away or trade some for beer later in the Summer... :)

He didn't say. If my plant produces well, I'll probably give some away or trade some for beer later in the Summer... :)

Well, I got about 50+ Ghosts from him last year, as well as several SEVERAL dozens of other Peppers.

Boy can grow em!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Ghost used to be. A new hybrid beat them out. Jay's Ghost's are HOT AS FUCK! I got so many from here last year it is not even funny!

We made Mac and Cheese, Chili, Burgers and the list goes on. DEFINITELY want more!!!

KillJoy