Sucker Punch

JaSSon

It's such a girl power! chick flick. The action scenes were fun but overall wait for the movie to hit cable (since there's zero blood or bad language ).

Here are some backstories to the cgi scenes

YouTube - Sucker Punch: Animated Short - The Trenches Trailer HD

YouTube - Sucker Punch Animated Short: Dragon Trailer HD

YouTube - Sucker Punch Animated Short: Distant Planet Trailer HD

YouTube - Sucker Punch Animated Short Feudal Warriors Trailer 2011 HD

Holy crap I completely disagree with the OP. I just saw it with my wife. We both loved it. Heels, mini-skirt, school-girl ninjas?? YES. Also, it's a really engaging story. Girl-power, self reliance, layers of realities. The attention to detail and style was really interesting. Best thing I've seen in a long time.

Saw it last night. Wasn't a great movie by any means but I enjoyed it. Hot girls with guns in lingerie. What is not not like. The wife was so so and the other couple we went with thought it was terrible. I would probably watch it again ha ha.

debating on seeing this or limitless tonite with the woman

Do eet! There are some really hot scens that will get you and your girl both in the mood!

Like this one, where the main blond chix is down on all fours.... Scrubbing floors.

Then, There's another hot scene that takes place in the kitchen (go figure). We're the asian girl is gabbing a big old sack.... of potatos, to go wash them, then peal them. :lol:

Good Movie...

Holy crap I completely disagree with the OP. I just saw it with my wife. We both loved it. Heels, mini-skirt, school-girl ninjas?? YES. Also, it's a really engaging story. Girl-power, self reliance, layers of realities. The attention to detail and style was really interesting. Best thing I've seen in a long time.

I agree with you! i liked it although i agree it shouldve been rated R. Shit was different but i like different.

I just wished they showed her "raw" dancing lol

http://www.mtv.com/movies/photos/s/sucker_punch_premiere/sucker_punch_19.jpg

that thing on the left is the main character

I just threw up...

Uhh she was actually hot in the movie...

not so much in this pic...