Newb from Dayton ......again

Guest flyin2jz

Guest flyin2jz
Ok my name is Alejandro and I have a mustang. I believe made by ford. It's got all the stuff from the factory and I'm looking to highly modify it and make at least 246rwhp. I work for the tsa and do pat downs for northwest airlines. I heard u guys are the place to go to meet people who can help me with my car. I need friends who want to help me with my transformation. I also enjoy backpacking in the mountains and like camping with my buddies. My mothers name is Juanita and she works at chipotle. I can provide her social security number if needed to prove citizenship for me. I know people sometimes feel better knowing I'm naturalized. I don't drag race but want to. I heard that there is a track local named kil kare. I wanna go there sometime but need to get some racing friends first. So if u will have me it would be great. Please confirm me. I'll be anxiously waiting.

Guest flyin2jz
I can't post pics cause I don't have a camera. But hopefully some of my new possible friends could help me take some pics and post them. Very sorry

Ok my name is Alejandro and I have a mustang. I believe made by ford. It's got all the stuff from the factory and I'm looking to highly modify it and make at least 246rwhp. I work for the tsa and do pat downs for northwest airlines. I heard u guys are the place to go to meet people who can help me with my car. I need friends who want to help me with my transformation. I also enjoy backpacking in the mountains and like camping with my buddies. My mothers name is Juanita and she works at chipotle. I can provide her social security number if needed to prove citizenship for me. I know people sometimes feel better knowing I'm naturalized. I don't drag race but want to. I heard that there is a track local named kil kare. I wanna go there sometime but need to get some racing friends first. So if u will have me it would be great. Please confirm me. I'll be anxiously waiting.

Are you retarded

• 2 weeks later...