Dyno Tune

Patterson

Meaning it didn't break. 206k on the odo, anything could happen

182 hp 200tq I didn't expect it to break 160.

O sorry, 206k isnt to much miles! is this a M52 B28??? sorry i didnt catch witch car you had on Ohio Bimmers (this is FreshDA9 by the way!)

Is this with just the new intake or headers and exhaust also

Just the intake, otherwise bone stock. I pulled the cheapo cone filter I had on there and it didn't really gain anything. AFR's are in the toilet after 4500. I'm gonna call Turner and Conforti tomorrow and see what they can do with it.

Just the intake, otherwise bone stock. I pulled the cheapo cone filter I had on there and it didn't really gain anything. AFR's are in the toilet after 4500. I'm gonna call Turner and Conforti tomorrow and see what they can do with it.

I like those numbers didn't expect that high either seeing as I have the same car -50,000 miles

i work with a guy running the Shark puck on his E36 he swears by it. its just a flash from my understanding no end user adjustments. i believe they give you 4 settings to upload. just sucks the obd2 isnt user friendly at the moment.

Yep, that's been the frustration with this thing. Hopefully they'll work with me on it to get where I want to be.