HELP ME FUCK WITH A SCAMMER

nurkvinny

I have a guy wanting to come to my house late tomorrow evening to see my 450...I hate the fact of giving a stranger my address even though it's on the front door.

load that bike up an meet somewhere to check it out... i loaded my ktm on the trailer an met at hooters better safe then sorry... i wont bring any of those bastards near my family...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

load that bike up an meet somewhere to check it out... i loaded my ktm on the trailer an met at hooters better safe then sorry... i wont bring any of those bastards near my family...

Good thinking...maybe i'll borrow my neighbors truck.

This should be stickied: NEVER MEET WITH ANYONE FROM CRAIGSLIST ANYWHERE BUT A POLICE STATION PARKING LOT IF YOU'RE TRANSACTING WITH CASH

That's good advice. I've met in public places before, Giant Eagle, etc. :nod:

This should be stickied: NEVER MEET WITH ANYONE FROM CRAIGSLIST ANYWHERE BUT A POLICE STATION PARKING LOT IF YOU'RE TRANSACTING WITH CASH

Everything I have bought or sold off of CL I have met the person at a police station.

sold and bought stuff on craigslist. never had problems. always met just at some normal public place

Same here. As a matter of fact, I've had people offer me shit either much discounted or flat out free, depending on the item, after chatting with them for a bit. (Without the trade of sex or sexually related acts. lol)

Dude in one of my classes got took for his pristine 98 S10 today. Went to trade it for a nice prelude, took the prelude for a test drive, found out the transmission was shot, brought it back and his truck was gone. Called the cops and found out the prelude was stolen...Fuck craigslist.

should add that i've had NO problem picking up random misc. shit on craigslist (for under $100). Routers, processors, humidifiers, graphics cards, Mobo's etc. Everything went simple and to my surprise has always worked.

Dude in one of my classes got took for his pristine 98 S10 today. Went to trade it for a nice prelude, took the prelude for a test drive, found out the transmission was shot, brought it back and his truck was gone. Called the cops and found out the prelude was stolen...Fuck craigslist.

LOL, ur friend is fucking stupid.

Exactly what I was thinking. LOL

+1

WUT GUISE? SOUNDED LEGIT.

Moron in one of my classes got outsmarted by a common criminal for his pristine 98 S10 today. Went to trade it for a nice prelude, took the prelude for a test drive, found out the transmission was shot, brought it back and his truck was gone. Called the cops and found out the prelude was stolen...Fuck craigslist.

fixed

I bought an exercise stairmaster for my wife from a lady in Worthington. Met there at night..She let me and my friend in her place to carry it out. Actually shocked me cause she was alone with a baby..Needless to say, that's the most use that stairmaster got....moving it out and back in...

Anyone wanna buy it?

I bought an exercise stairmaster for my wife from a lady in Worthington. Met there at night..She let me and my friend in her place to carry it out. Actually shocked me cause she was alone with a baby..Needless to say, that's the most use that stairmaster got....moving it out and back in...

Anyone wanna buy it?

Sure. Meet me at Best Buy. I'll let you test a recumbant exercise bike I have for an even trade. Don't worry. I'll still be here with the stairmaster when you get back...

Anyone wanna buy it?

Just sat one out by the road Saturday for free.

Was gone Sunday morning.

no your fucking stupid because I never once said he was my friend ;)

And yea, he knew he fucked up, his girl even told him it was shady as hell, but he went ahead with it anyway.

O I forgot. So I blew up this fucktards phone yesterday no answer for about 10 times. He then answers, WHAT!!! I said hey buddy no need to yell just calling about the stang you had on craigslist. He then says, I FUCKING SOLD IT LEAVE ME ALONE!! You guys must have got to him before I did.