doc and gabe for mods 2011

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not 100% wuss. She lets me see my balls every third Thursday. You should know that I only function in extremes. I will either berate people for no real reason, hopefully to the point that they call/PM and threaten me, or I'm just apathetic.

I'm too busy doing blow by the boat loads and touching hookers in my 600hp ls1 to care about trolls.

Don't lie, it's unattractive. Val won't let you care 'bout trolls.

As should be obvious, I did not approve this message. :nono:

I've no desire to be a mod. A good mod needs to be firm, fair, consistent, knowledgeable (cars and computers), hard-working and in touch with the majority of the members. Fortunately, CR has mods who already have those things covered. I'm not so good at any of those things, and I march to the beat of a different accordian.

And most of us who enjoy CR take the mods for granted, love to snipe at them, treat them like $10 hookers until we want something, then we're all kissy-kissy when we want them to fix something for us.

I appreciate what they do and know I couldn't do as well as they do on their worst day.

Gabe, :gtfo: