doc and gabe for mods 2011

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't lie, it's unattractive. Val won't let you care 'bout trolls.

I was acting before. I’m tired of pretending I’m not special. I’m tired of pretending I’m not a total bitchin’ rock star from Mars. Val has nothing to do with this.

Hal cannot be a Mod. That would require him to actually be Online on CR.

Gabe cannot be a Mod. He is a biased cock gobbling douche who just says shit to start shit.

Doc could be a Mod, but, all of his cars are slow and uncool.

:)

KillJoy

I was acting before. I’m tired of pretending I’m not special. I’m tired of pretending I’m not a total bitchin’ rock star from Mars. Val has nothing to do with this.

So.... she is going to let you use your Penis tonight?

KillJoy

So.... she is going to let you use your Penis tonight?

KillJoy

Resentments are the rocket fuel that lives in the tip of my saber... a saber I have full control over unlike you...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhuqlmSSQB1qhkq6oo1_250.gif

If not you should be.

He's smart, he declined.

From the sounds of it you are not happy with your role within the organization. If you wish we could discuss this in my virtual online office with HR (Tina) present. Let me know, I am eagerly awaiting your response.

From the sounds of it you are not happy with your role within the organization. If you wish we could discuss this in my virtual online office with HR (Tina) present. Let me know, I am eagerly awaiting your response.

ROFLKOPTR!!!!

Sounds like a :gtfo: to me....

KillJoy

No Steve, Brian is an intricate part of what keeps this site going. As a valued Moderator we want to do everything in our power to help him enjoy and fluorish in his role here at Columbusracing.com

I could not be paid enough to be a Mod.

KillJoy

I could not be paid enough to be a Mod.

KillJoy

We do not pay our mods. Rather than deal with complicated monetary methods of payments we hold quarterly circle jerks. My assumption is Brian would like to increase the frequency of these meetings and include more lube as Ben's rough hands caused him to chafe last time out. The above are all requests that we would be more than happy to discuss.

CR needs me. I don't make it to all the meets, or track days blitzing off 10-second passes while waving my intercontinental champion moderator belt out the window like the Ultimate Warrior in a firebird from hell.. but I have my nook. However, when the LOL thread falls into the wave of forgotten threads, I will need to find new meanings in life.