doc and gabe for mods 2011

AWW$HEEET

STOP THE TROLLS

You're first on the list and it will be a cold day in Hell before you're a Mod.

Attract more bitches

Women will never actively join as long as the CR Trolls refer to them as "bitches; see above.

Clean some house

Again, refer to #1.

Free tbutera!

He wasn't banned, he was deleted per his request. That's good, though, as that's one guy that doesn't have a clue and plays friends like a hand of poker.

Generate revenue

Not interested. CR has always been a free site. If someone is serious about being on here, then they will act like it. If not, refer to #1.

i was advocating you wtf.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

STOP THE TROLLS

You're first on the list and it will be a cold day in Hell before you're a Mod.

Attract more bitches

Women will never actively join as long as the CR Trolls refer to them as "bitches; see above.

Clean some house

Again, refer to #1.

Free tbutera!

He wasn't banned, he was deleted per his request. That's good, though, as that's one guy that doesn't have a clue and plays friends like a hand of poker.

Generate revenue

Not interested. CR has always been a free site. If someone is serious about being on here, then they will act like it. If not, refer to #1.

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4531900/Boom-Roasted.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Pissed-off-Obama

Oh, and I'll give Wagner some of my rwhp and we could still both make 400+.

I got some plans to put me over that mark, just need to save the $$$ after this whole house thing.

How much HP can a stock 10 bolt take (a real one not your freak of a car)?

Oh and by the way, if you think fbodies dont get 'bitches', maybe you should go to the TA nationals some time

Rockstar/Redbull chicks are paid to be there. The ones that go there for fun:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzhYr4Vkkf11NRFleFSIduzMvPOrpr8oDaP_apNUg6pFhHWFL9OQ

I support the creation of a Troll-only member setting on CR. Designated CR Trolls would only be able to post in threads created by other CR Trolls, and while they'd be able to see threads posted by other members they'd be verboten from posting in any of them (with the Kitchen being the exception). Also, give them their own forum.

I support the creation of a Troll-only member setting on CR. Designated CR Trolls would only be able to post in threads created by other CR Trolls, and while they'd be able to see threads posted by other members they'd be verboten from posting in any of them (with the Kitchen being the exception). Also, give them their own forum.

we have that now its called Miserable user.

If I had the admin power to do this I would, and all trolls would be locked in there, no ability to post anywhere else.

Oh wait.....

If I had the admin power to do this I would, and all trolls would be locked in there, no ability to post anywhere else.

Oh wait.....

You see, trolls are only trolls when there are people to feed them.

If it was a troll only society they would quickly get bored and have normal human conversations.

TrollOlogy 101.