Interested in playing hockey?

Sturg1647545502

I got an email from the CORH guys saying the need some bodies for a monday night C league. Ive been putting it off for to long now, so i'm joining just to get back into it. Heres your chance to play

Heres the email

If you don't want to receive e-mails from Central Ohio Roller Hockey in the future, please reply with REMOVE in the subject line.

We are trying to form a house league for the Monday C league.

If you, or anybody you know wants to play in the C league on Monday nights, please have them contact me – jeff@columbusrollerhockey.com.

Cost will be $125 per player and I need to have at least 8 and a max of 10 players on the team. There can be a maximum of two current B league players on the team.

We have a goaltender in place.

The league is scheduled to start Monday so we need to get this done in a hurry.

If you have any questions let me know.

hammer

CORH

And here is what a C league is defined as

People who are familiar with the sport but are still learning, Higher intensity than D league and co-ed. any combo of males/females may be used.

I got an email from the CORH guys saying the need some bodies for a monday night C league. Ive been putting it off for to long now, so i'm joining just to get back into it. Heres your chance to play

Heres the email

If you don't want to receive e-mails from Central Ohio Roller Hockey in the future, please reply with REMOVE in the subject line.

If you, or anybody you know wants to play in the C league on Monday nights, please have them contact me – jeff@columbusrollerhockey.com.

Cost will be $125 per player and I need to have at least 8 and a max of 10 players on the team. There can be a maximum of two current B league players on the team.

hammer

CORH

And here is what a C league is defined as

People who are familiar with the sport but are still learning, Higher intensity than D league and co-ed. any combo of males/females may be used.

Dude I am so down. I started a thread about this like a wk ago...

Titties and trannies, cant wait. Ill have to get some drop in time this weekend or friday to wear the rust off.

He just replied with this

It starts Monday and last 13 weeks (with Memorial Day off). I'm going to send an e-mail out later tonight to everybody that's repled with all the details.

Would I be ok playing c league? I played ice hockey a long time ago, and street hockey a long time ago. I haven't skated in like 10 yrs but I think I could pick it back up quick...

Yea i think so. Im in a similar boat. I played at OSU , shit 5 years ago and have just done drop ins and pick ups since then. so yea C should be fine.

I wouldn't mind but I suck at skating and no equipment.

haha, well then....do you know how to slow skate under a disco ball hold close but not too close?

roller hockey has considerably lower start up costs than ice hockey, but you are going to spend some dollhairs. Here you need skates(garage sale special until you get serious), helmet-50, shin/knee gaurds-100? gloves-50?- and a stick-20. Add in a pair of pants and practice jersey for another 75 or 100 and your good to go. All these are estimated. Id check out play it again sports for a good deal.

either that or go body check some 10 year olds at the nearest open parking lot. that always gets my confidence up

on the corh website there are leagues for people such as your self who may not have played before but are interested in starting. IM sure they could hook you up with all the info you need if you're serious

haha, well then....do you know how to slow skate under a disco ball hold close but not too close?

roller hockey has considerably lower start up costs than ice hockey, but you are going to spend some dollhairs. Here you need skates(garage sale special until you get serious), helmet-50, shin/knee gaurds-100? gloves-50?- and a stick-20. Add in a pair of pants and practice jersey for another 75 or 100 and your good to go. All these are estimated. Id check out play it again sports for a good deal.

either that or go body check some 10 year olds at the nearest open parking lot. that always gets my confidence up

on the corh website there are leagues for people such as your self who may not have played before but are interested in starting. IM sure they could hook you up with all the info you need if you're serious

Pants in roller hockey?! nuts, i never wore pants, well i wore roller hockey pants but not traditional hockey pants.

when I played i think i paid like 125 per session, my ice fee's are like $175 so its not a huge difference for me, other teams are more expensive b/c they dont have a large roster. However there might be a higher startup cost if you dont have all the equipment yet. And your right, DEFINITLY check play it again before buying anything they always have cheap stuff.

Heres the email

hammer

CORH

You better hope to god Hammer isnt your goaltender. I use to love playing against that guy, i'd always pad my stats in that game.

If i didnt work 2nd during the week id probably still play roller.

sturg i tihnk im playin for an e league team.

Rock on mane. I was wondering if anyone actually signed up from here. when do you play? I registered and paid yesterday and am starting next monday( 9 days from now). Between now and then ill be making a run to the hockey stop in dublin for some essentials.

I'm jacked and have been thinking about it for the past few days...and seeing the jackets tangle with the hawks tonight from 15rows up tonight!...im really ready to play.

glad you got in, well have to hit up a next fridays drop in!

Rock on mane. I was wondering if anyone actually signed up from here. when do you play? I registered and paid yesterday and am starting next monday( 9 days from now). Between now and then ill be making a run to the hockey stop in dublin for some essentials.

I'm jacked and have been thinking about it for the past few days...and seeing the jackets tangle with the hawks tonight from 15rows up tonight!...im really ready to play.

glad you got in, well have to hit up a next fridays drop in!

sturg i tihnk im playin for an e league team.

Well I can't paly in a league right now because of some other thing on my schedule, but I'm always down for a game of drop in!

I haven't played this season yet, but last year I was there almost every friday. If you want another guy tp practice with, let me know! :thumbup: