thieves

evan9381

i guess ive been lucky for almost 10 years. never had a car broken into. left a car unlocked once and had my CDs stolen, but thats it.

tonight, went out for a couple drinks, locked my car, came back about 4 hours later, look in and see papers on my drivers seat...think "wtf, i wasnt sitting on any trash"...get in, see my cd player gone...piece of shit sony, probably 9+ years old. look over and see the passenger door unlocked, so i figure i left it unlocked and didnt see it. start to drive away, and i hear wind. busted out my rear quarter window. fuck

these retards left a bunch of stuff more valuable than the radio, hollowpoints from where i unloaded my firearm, top half of the gun in the glove box...luckily the bottom half was locked in the trunk...jumper cables, hoodie jacket, robogrip pliers, garage door opener, which they could have came to my house with my info in the glove box and taken all my tools, few other things. didnt take shit except a shitty cd player

luckily, if i can even see it that way, i have a spare cd player at my house that i can throw in there, and i have a brother that works at safelite and may be able to get me a discount on a new piece of glass

and it figures i dropped comp/collision on my cars about a year ago because they're both cheap pieces of junk...prob would have paid out of pocket anyways because im sure it'll be cheaper to do this myself than what my deductible would be.

/rant

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/200671_10150195729419919_606724918_8239192_662404_n.jpg

i doubt i'd even pay that for it...it was such a POS radio...it just came with the car when i bought it a couple years ago, and i was too lazy to replace it, and didnt really care since the car is such a POS. radio worked and i was fine with that.

i bet it'll cost me 5-6x what they'll get for that radio to get the glass replaced and a harness to put my other cd player in the car

Wow. Columbus has a big problem with stolen shit from cars. Never ever had to deal with having to lock my doors or replace broken windows for someone to steal a pos radio. It's pathetic. Sorry to hear man.

Wow. Columbus has a big problem with stolen shit from cars. Never ever had to deal with having to lock my doors or replace broken windows for someone to steal a pos radio. It's pathetic. Sorry to hear man.

Its getting bad all over. 4 cars on my parents street got hit in one night. The street only has 30 or so houses on it.

Agree with all above.

Had the same happen to my Jeep. They left my checkbook, wallet, and more in the center console and stole a Clarion I'd bought from a 2nd hand auto shop. Idiots. Proves they were lowlife kids who have been told there is money in CD players by older friends/relatives that did the same when they were kids back in the 90's.

Worthington has been hit hard over the pas few weeks. It was just n the news too.

I don't keep anything with my addy on it in my car. Our door openers are also both our key chains too.

They need to make a pepperspray or like loaded charge to put on radios combine it with a dye like banks use. Dude will thing he got shot in the face when their eyes burn they can't breath and find they are covered in red. :)

That is such bs man. That is shady as hell and that hard up ass will get his ten sack of crack now at least but still is shady. Let me a share a storey that just happend to me and the company I work for a few weeks ago. I was asked to go start up our newer f150 to let it warm up before the people that would be useing it would take off for the morning. Being it was our first full week back we had not been at the shop alot and this was going to be the first time this truck would be used since plowing. Well I fire it up and it sounds like a 12ga shotgun went off under the truck and is loud as hell at idle. I craw under it already knowing what happened. Some hard up hillbilly out here prob in need of money for meth sawzalled off our catalytic converter to scarp it... Shit is fucking lame and now we are investing in cameras, motion lights, and a crazy dude with a 9mm to watch over our shop and trucks at night. I can not wait till that ass comes back because this person will shoot first and ask questions later if you know what I mean.

...and a crazy dude with a 9mm to watch over our shop and trucks at night. I can not wait till that ass comes back because this person will shoot first and ask questions later if you know what I mean.

Seems like the most logical approach for a business.

Seems like the most logical approach for a business.

They are Italians that is how they roll. Plus there are not really any cops around the area to help us out. When the cameras are in place and lights as well he will not be needed then and I have spoken to a few other hillbillys in the area that are trustworthy to also look in and keep an eye out for strange activity. You have to understand in the country cops are a last resort and most people will use their 2nd Amendment right to bear arms becuase when it is all said and done it is your word against theirs and unfortuntly if the man is dead he can not say to much to prove your storey wrong...

They are Italians that is how they roll. Plus there are not really any cops around the area to help us out. When the cameras are in place and lights as well he will not be needed then and I have spoken to a few other hillbillys in the area that are trustworthy to also look in and keep an eye out for strange activity. You have to understand in the country cops are a last resort and most people will use their 2nd Amendment right to bear arms becuase when it is all said and done it is your word against theirs and unfortuntly if the man is dead he can not say to much to prove your storey wrong...

You protect property with deadly force and you can expect to be charged with manslaughter or worse.

You protect property with deadly force and you can expect to be charged with manslaughter or worse.

Such incidents quickly turn into a fear for your life situation. It's rare a robber is going to enter a store or house with a weapon. He'll even a screwdriver is a deadly weapon if there are words associated with killing you with it. Again, dead men can't lie.

Such incidents quickly turn into a fear for your life situation. It's rare a robber is going to enter a store or house with a weapon. He'll even a screwdriver is a deadly weapon if there are words associated with killing you with it. Again, dead men can't lie.

I'm not saying the thieving bastard wouldn't have received what was coming. I am saying that while dead men may not lie, prosecutors can and do. If you leave enough wiggle room for interpretation don't be surprised. Also we aren't talking about a burglar in your home, we are talking about a thief breaking into cars. Giving a thief his come uppance isn't worth me risking my kids not having their dad for 5-10. Just throwing that out there.

Also, you make a red dye/pepper spray thief-face raper ... I buy 2 ! :)