WTB: $3k to $4k Jeep, pickup truck

zeitgeist57

Posting for 2 very serious buyers (one a friend of the family, the other a neighbor).

1) WTB: Tow Vehicle - Can be Jeep or Pickup Truck - $3k to $4k. Handy owner can make small repairs if necessary. Will be used to cart around ATVs.

2) WTB: Pickup Truck - $3k to $4k. Used for suburban duties: yardwork and moving shit. MUST NOT LEAK OIL.

I get these requests since I'm the biggest car nut these people know. :) Let me know what ya got...

...and no, I'm not selling Cleetus anymore. Clearly, cheap trucks are in strong demand these days. :)

info?

BTW isn't that kind of high for Dakotas? I thought they didn't hold their value... I could be wrong.

If you saw my truck you'd understand the ":p".

Here it is as I bought it. Since I've owned it I've...replaced the fuel pump and broken driver side mirror. :)

She's no looker and doesn't have many frills but she runds like a chief.

EDIT: Just saw you replied in that thread. Haha.

If you saw my truck you'd understand the ":p".

Here it is as I bought it. Since I've owned it I've...replaced the fuel pump and broken driver side mirror. :)

She's no looker and doesn't have many frills but she runds like a chief.

EDIT: Just saw you replied in that thread. Haha.

if you decide to sell the 750 dollar wonder beater for let's say 200 let me know :p

My Dad may want to sell his '91 F150, 120K miles, ext. cab, 302, automatic, a/c, close to upper arlington lol etc...

He was tossing around $2400, he needs to find a replacement first and I know he is on the hunt as we speak. Don't know how much longer it will be until we find "the one".

97 F-150 2wd auto. 4.2l.I used this to tow my snowmobiles all winter and dirtbike in the summer. Engine runs smooth, but lifters are noisy as hell(sometimes). It is ext cab, ext bed, Ryno lined. AC works. Just drove it to Virginia and back a week ago. has 120k miles on it. New brakes, great cond tire. Drives straight as an arrow and smooth. Just got an Expedition, so I don't need this.

Sold it this morning, sorry for the inconvenience. -Bill

Edited by EvoXbmx