My post count..

EJ8 KENOBI

Hey, I'm trying to find out why my post count only increments 1 every like 5 posts I make. I would like to post a WTB car ad in the Corral but that's not possible when my post count is what it is when it should be 5 times that.

Hey, I'm trying to find out why my post count only increments 1 every like 5 posts I make. I would like to post a WTB car ad in the Corral but that's not possible when my post count is what it is when it should be 5 times that.

Why don't you actually contribute to the forum first an worry about spamming stuff later.

Also ur post count is based on your posts in certain sections ie automotive related sections

I see you've been on here since 07 and all you do is lurk....

http://www.femaleparent.com/UserFiles/2009/8/28/Crying%20Baby%20Natural%20High%20for%20Some%20Moms.jpg

Also ur post count is based on your posts in certain sections ie automotive related sections

Should've let him figure it out for himself.....in 2015. :)

• Upvote 1

Who cares about the Post Count? I could care less if mine was 1500, or 15 Million.

As for the required Posts to list to sell something, only certain areas "count". These are "productive" areas of the Site.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Why don't you actually contribute to the forum first an worry about spamming stuff later.

I see you've been on here since 07 and all you do is lurk....

I've contributed thousands of dollars into the pockets of a few members here. And yeah, me posting a WTB car ad is a spamming, your right.

Anyway, thanks that did answer my question. Back to my lurk hole.

• Downvote 1

Yeah, but look at the case in point. You've been here three years and have 19 automotive related posts?

It is appreciated if you have supported members behind the scenes, but it also goes to count towards being an active participant on here.

Yeah, but look at the case in point. You've been here three years and have 19 automotive related posts?

It is appreciated if you have supported members behind the scenes, but it also goes to count towards being an active participant on here.

This. It sucks and you may call it unfair but unless you've helped every single member there is nothing to gauge aside from what's in the black and white.

Take it with a grain of salt and move on. :)

You guys are all pricks. Just leave him alone! I mean seriously, can't you just answer his question? Why is everyone on here a dick? This is why I don't get on here much anymore, you're all just too mean spirited.

OP: Keep your chin up. Just post things in certain sections like: "nice project, can't wait to see it finished", "+1", "Paul/Brian/Gabe is so gay", "ROFLCOPTER", "I see what you did there...", etc... With our powers combined, you can be anything you want to be. If you follow my prescribed plan, you'll be a senior member (like Paul, Phil, etc...) within 3 weeks. Your posts will be as useful as 90% of theirs, anyway.

You guys are all pricks. Just leave him alone! I mean seriously, can't you just answer his question? Why is everyone on here a dick? This is why I don't get on here much anymore, you're all just too mean spirited.

OP: Keep your chin up. Just post things in certain sections like: "nice project, can't wait to see it finished", "+1", "Paul/Brian/Gabe is so gay", "ROFLCOPTER", "I see what you did there...", etc... With our powers combined, you can be anything you want to be. If you follow my prescribed plan, you'll be a senior member (like Paul, Phil, etc...) within 3 weeks. Your posts will be as useful as 90% of theirs, anyway.

pot meet kettle :)

pot meet kettle :)

Now we're resorting to racial slurs? I'm not even black, and I've never seen a white kettle. You know what, you're just as much of a dick as the rest of them. I'm going to defriend you, immediately.

Now we're resorting to racial slurs? I'm not even black, and I've never seen a white kettle. You know what, you're just as much of a dick as the rest of them. I'm going to defriend you, immediately.

:(

I got excited when I thought you said de-flower but its de friend

http://www.miraclegrillinc.com/cat-pubimages/white%20kettle.jpg

http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/DNV/DNV189/black-white-pot_~010501_0734_0597.jpg

white pot and tea kettle. nothing racist about that.

This is why half the board is what it is. So many people are let be a member on this board that actually end up not have anything positive to contribute to the site. Who gives a fuck about what kind of car he wants to buy. Thats what craigslist and autotrader is for. The Corral should be a privilege for the participating members of the site. And who gives a fuck about how how much dumb shit he has bought from other members giving them "thousands of dollars". What the fuck does that really do to better Columbus Racing?