veternarian's

Major_golf

yesterday nicki noticed that the side of his neck was sticky looking figured one of the kids shared a snack with him. she gave him a bath tonight and he wouldn't let her clean the area so i checked it out when i got home and sure enough there is a pretty nasty cut that is infected

I take my Shar Pei to Cryan Veterinary Hospital in Westerville. I really like them and it's not that expensive. I've been to a ton of different vets through the years (My mom breeds Mastiffs for like 20 years) and Cryan's is my favorite they were very nice.

Drive straight up rt. 3 until you get into Condit. You're looking for the Altizer Vet Clinic. The vet is awesome and it's only $25 for an office visit.

You mean Centerburg? That is WAY past Condit

We take our animals to Animal Clinic of Westerville on Sunbury Rd by Walnut. They did a great job when our boxer broke her leg. Looks like they may have changed their name to Pet Medical Center of Westerville now.

Yeah, sorry I usually forget which one is furthest north.

I take it Fred is your vet?

Nah, my fiancee had just applied to every clinic in the central ohio area when she was getting ready to graduate and I had to help address all of them.

I take my Shar Pei to Cryan Veterinary Hospital in Westerville. I really like them and it's not that expensive. I've been to a ton of different vets through the years (My mom breeds Mastiffs for like 20 years) and Cryan's is my favorite they were very nice.

Thats where we used to take our beagles for many years, they are really good but too far from home for us. We go locally now in Dublin area. But I do reccommend them.

Joe