Suspension issue..

im faster

Symptoms..

When hitting a bump.

the front drives side make a noise.. best way to describe it is the sound a door stop makes(the spring kind) when you boing it...

just not as much does it maybe 4/7 times..

also get a little shaking at high speeds like a unbalance wheel..

(brand new tires a week or so ago.. check for balance yesterday)

I first went to Pepboys to have the balance checked.. i ended up needing new tires so i bought them somewhere else..

but the guy siad i needed a tie rod replaced.. on that side..

looking out it.. the rubber is cracked..

now...

the wheel is off.. i see the crack in the rubber... but by my arm strength it doesnt really have much play.. from what i can tell..(i know nothing about tie rods)

so what do you think the problem is?

you should have double checked. have someone shake the wheel while you watch to see what moves. also check your lower ball joint.

you also need an alignment now since you removed and replaced the tie rod end.

the inner looks a lot more difficult...

inner's can be a bitch. Last time I had to do one I had use a dremel to cut about 1/2inch off of a 22mm socket in order to get the socket on the nut (tight squeeze on those firewall mounted racks).

Also did they RFB balance your tires (road force balance) or just use the old spin-style balancer?

Yes but doesnt make the "normal " ball joint POP

From what you have i've gathered you're hearing some sort of "springing" sound right? Ball joints/Strut mounts/swaybar links should produce a dull "thud" or rattle. A "springing sound" likely indicates a worn bushing (likely control arm if it's only noticeable over bumbs).

Jack the car up, then take a look at all the suspension junctions. Are any of the bushings/grommets loose/deformed/cracked/missing?.

From what you have i've gathered you're hearing some sort of "springing" sound right? Ball joints/Strut mounts/swaybar links should produce a dull "thud" or rattle. A "springing sound" likely indicates a worn bushing (likely control arm if it's only noticeable over bumbs).

Jack the car up, then take a look at all the suspension junctions. Are any of the bushings/grommets loose/deformed/cracked/missing?.

Well i grabbed the swaybar. and its making a noised i shake it...

so i go and buy a swaybar link..

now i cant get the old off... when i spin the nut.. the end where it is connected just spins also..

AHHHHHH