9.95@142 Stock 5.0/Auto

Scotty2Hotty

i think that thing still looks like a huge bloated turd. idk whats with all these people drinkin the ford koolaid

For instance, Brady@PPC went low 12's (High 11's now I bet) with a tune, axle back, and drag radials. Stock bottom end cars are already running 10's and 9's in the 1320. They're underated on horsepower numbers, they get fuel economy, and can be had for under $30K. Not only do they go fast in a straight line, they can actually turn and brake too.

Seems these guys can build some stangs. That is solid numbers for sure. I wonder what happend to this dudes car and I bet he had to change his underwear after this happened
Same shop just different car...

Here's a newer video with some passes after the launching "incident"

The beginning shows the passes from the NMRA event as above.

Here's a newer video with some passes after the launching "incident"

The beginning shows the passes from the NMRA event as above.

Quite impressive. That car moves out. He has made other 8sec passes I think because I have seen another vid of him doing so than that one. I could be mistaken though becuase I watch alot of youtube these days.

Ford hit a home run on this car in 2011. Now I'm all confused at what I want next!

Although the new 5.0 GT, Boss 302 and now new Shelby gt350 which went 12 flat at 121.4 according to Motor Trend, are all nice cars I will still buy a Vette as soon as funds allow. I like what Ford is doing though. It is about time they stepped up their game because they have been playing catch up to GM and the LSx motors for years now. The day that a Mustang Gt is a underpowered v8 girl car is over and the power war between GM and Ford is back on...