Jesus Christ.....a bulldog got raped!!!

Guest Spam

How shitty can a national championship game get, turn to CBS and watch. God butler sucks. They couldn't score if their lives depended on it. Jeez this is just terrible.

One of the worst I have ever seen. I could throw up 50 three-pointers and hit 40 percent of them and I don't even play basketball.

I would be willing to bet that you couldn't.

Although I don't play basketball, I do like to bet. ;)

One of the worst I have ever seen. I could throw up 50 three-pointers and hit 40 percent of them and I don't even play basketball.

No chance you hit 20 of 50, with someone in your face. Keep talking out of your ass. Hell I bet you might not be able to throw 50 shots, ball gets pretty heavy after a while.

Also proves that a tourney in NCAAF won't necessarily be the end all, be all answer.

I think so. They deserved to be there. They beat everyone they had to to get there. Both shot poorly. But you can't play and expect to win with 19% from the field.

I like how Kevin R. makes a joking statement in line with the general sentiment of the thread theme - that Butler was awful last night - and people go fucking irate.

OMFG THAR IS NO WAI U CULD MAKE TEH BASKETS!11!!!

This is what it looks like when you miss the forest because of the trees.

Butler got there because a team named Virginia Commonwealth University beat the #1 seed and cleared the way in that bracket. Same thing with Connecticut, although they were on one hell of a winning streak to end the season. Either way its always gonna be debatable if the best team won the tournament or not, just depends which team you root for.

BTW i'll take someone up on the 20 our of 50 3 pointer bet, with or without a hand in my face :)