Looking for a new daily...

Bam

I have a 1999 Ford Contour 4 cyl auto 4 door, got alot of miles 208,xxx and needs a left front wheel bearing but I put new right caliper front pads and rotors on it so it stops! Drove it back from newark with just an e-brake let me know $1,600, im asking 1,800 on craigs. Pm me.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/2312271924.html

1998 Pontiac Grand Prix Gtp 2dr. Fully rebuilt engine less than 10k miles ago top to bottom. All new bearings, rings, timing chain and gears, full top end rebuild including supercharger oil and bushing.

-stainless steel headers installed with engine rebuild, open exhaust all the way back to stock mufflers. Very nice rumble, no rasp

-stock pulley

-Bullitt wheels with about 60% tread life

-New brakes Front & Rear

- Reman transmission 3 yrs ago 115k miles.

- Currently 147k miles

-rear spoiler paint flaking

-frt bumper cracked lower driver side

$3700 OBO

You probably dont want an old man car but I have a gold 1999 olds 88 with almost 67000 miles on it. NOT 167000, 67000

Power everything, cd/cass/am/fm, leather, traction control and abs, lss wheels, tires and brakes in good shape, owners manual. Gets 24-25 mpg combined driving.

**Just tried the air and it doesnt work, don't know whats wrong yet.**

I am the 2nd owner, the first was an old lady and all 4 corners of the bumper are scuffed.

Just had the oil changed and the mechanic said it was a great car.

The lim/uim do not leak as is common in the series II 3800.

$4200 obo

Mace

I have a 1999 Ford Contour 4 cyl auto 4 door, got alot of miles 208,xxx and needs a left front wheel bearing but I put new right caliper front pads and rotors on it so it stops! Drove it back from newark with just an e-brake let me know $1,600, im asking 1,800 on craigs. Pm me.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/2312271924.html

You're asking too much, no thanks.

1998 Pontiac Grand Prix Gtp 2dr. Fully rebuilt engine less than 10k miles ago top to bottom. All new bearings, rings, timing chain and gears, full top end rebuild including supercharger oil and bushing.

-stainless steel headers installed with engine rebuild, open exhaust all the way back to stock mufflers. Very nice rumble, no rasp

-stock pulley

-Bullitt wheels with about 60% tread life

-New brakes Front & Rear

- Reman transmission 3 yrs ago 115k miles.

- Currently 147k miles

-rear spoiler paint flaking

-frt bumper cracked lower driver side

$3700 OBO

Got receipts for everything? If so, this may be a possibility. Thanks

You probably dont want an old man car but I have a gold 1999 olds 88 with almost 67000 miles on it. NOT 167000, 67000

Power everything, cd/cass/am/fm, leather, traction control and abs, lss wheels, tires and brakes in good shape, owners manual. Gets 24-25 mpg combined driving.

**Just tried the air and it doesnt work, don't know whats wrong yet.**

I am the 2nd owner, the first was an old lady and all 4 corners of the bumper are scuffed.

Just had the oil changed and the mechanic said it was a great car.

The lim/uim do not leak as is common in the series II 3800.

$4200 obo

Mace

Not my type, but thanks for the offer.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90119

OR

1998 audi a4 quattro 5 speed 2.8l

Black

fresh oil change

only thing wrong is valve cover leaking on the underside just a very little bit. and It needs inner rear axle seals. All ball joints are strong along with the axles. front axles actually look brand new. And it has great tires on it.

price neg...