Dog needs a new home... free

V8 Beast

Definitely.

Progress report... No accidents in his cage. Responds faster to commands. Does not need his leash out back anymore, barks when he needs to use the bathroom, doesn't chew up stuff when he has one of those flintstone size rawhides. Still needs work but hes getting better and fast.

Definitely.

Progress report... No accidents in his cage. Responds faster to commands. Does not need his leash out back anymore, barks when he needs to use the bathroom, doesn't chew up stuff when he has one of those flintstone size rawhides. Still needs work but hes getting better and fast.

this is great to hear, crate training my puppy was brutal but she has gotten to the point where barking means she wants to go to the bathroom.

someone pick up this great looking dog!!!:thumbup:

Hey Chris Lemme know if he becomes too much homie... Ill take him off your hands. I was just busy at work and didnt have time to come and pick him up. Im happy that a good guy did get him tho!!

You know how to reach me chris. :)

Pizza is one of his favorites.. but like stated don't let him sleep in your room afterwards. I have been woken up out of a deep sleep from stinky farts. I also havnt found a food that he doesn't like.