Think you're brave ?

TTQ B4U

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people that handle snakes like that have purposefully built up a tolerance to the venom. They can take quite a few bites before having any issues.

I think in their case they see employees as more expendable than here in the US.

21 of those fuckers were raised up ready to strike.

Not really an issue...cobras don't strike upwards and out like rattlesnakes or most other snakes, pushing out with their coiled-up body; they strike downward and somewhat forwards, basically if you are farther away than the distance they have their body raised up, you're not in danger.

That guy is nuts, On the travel channel they had a show on how people hunt cobras for food, so crazy. This is about as close as I will get to any posion snake. In okinawa the habu pit viper in awamori .

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/boosted98gst1998/800px-Habushu.jpg

Ive owned and worked with many snakes including poisonous ones. Even had poisonous pet snakes. Would I want that guy's job? Hell no. I consider myself lucky never having being bitten by a poisonous snake. I figure, your luck's gotta run out sooner or later.

That guy is nuts, On the travel channel they had a show on how people hunt cobras for food, so crazy. This is about as close as I will get to any posion snake. In okinawa the habu pit viper in awamori .

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/boosted98gst1998/800px-Habushu.jpg

MMM Habu Sake.. i have a bottle of this..