Love it when people will play!!!!

04SVT

anymore info on the ss? it could very well make over 500. but what roll was that? didn't seem to "take off" that hard....

45 roll. Didn't have any other info on it.

Good kill! Cobra sounds sexy, what exhaust do you have on it?

Hooker long tubes, off road x, Magna flow through 4x9's

nice! 3rd gear 40 roll? hmmm

3rd, 45. GOOD EAR!!

IIRC, you can - with the standard rear end on an 03/04 Cobra - go from the top of first gear from a 40 roll.

Has solid rear swap with 373's

That just didnt seem like 2nd gear

If you watch the others he made, there is one that says 60roll but the camera guy says 35 roll. That was 2nd gear. We did 4 pulls 2@45, 1@35, 1@60. 45 and 60 were 3rd. His channel is timu33. Looking forward to more summer fun!!

I do believe I know that Camaro.

5.3 iron build?

Don't know, never saw under the hood.The runs were set up by someone that knows the camaro guy. I just said OK. :) Always up for the fun!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbPkuoyRAbk 35 roll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx2J6NJ5O_U 60 roll

Edited by nurkvinny

Oh, then, yeah, don't think you can quite stretch a 40 roll out of first gear?

I used to love going from a 40 roll in first gear in my 03 Cobra (which had the stock rear end). On a warm night, it would hook (with DRs) from a 40 roll, even on spray. Sure, I'd have to be quick on the 1-2 shift but I just loved the way it pulled.

Oh, then, yeah, don't think you can quite stretch a 40 roll out of first gear?

I used to love going from a 40 roll in first gear in my 03 Cobra (which had the stock rear end). On a warm night, it would hook (with DRs) from a 40 roll, even on spray. Sure, I'd have to be quick on the 1-2 shift but I just loved the way it pulled.

Yep I understand!! I love mine at 40 in 2nd and 60 in 3rd Neck snapper when it'll hook!!

Nice video man, glad to see its finally race season! Car looks good!

Thank you Sir!!

Edited by nurkvinny

3rd, 45. GOOD EAR!!

If you watch the others he made, there is one that says 60roll but the camera guy says 35 roll. That was 2nd gear. We did 4 pulls 2@45, 1@35, 1@60. 45 and 60 were 3rd. His channel is timu33. Looking forward to more summer fun!!

Don't know, never saw under the hood.The runs were set up by someone that knows the camaro guy. I just said OK. :) Always up for the fun!!

There is a feature called 'multi-quote' that would make this thread a whole lot easier to read.....

Nice video too :D

There is a feature called 'multi-quote' that would make this thread a whole lot easier to read.....

Nice video too :D

lol oh ya! there it is right next to the quote button!! Ooops!

lol oh ya! there it is right next to the quote button!! Ooops!

Got ya covered. BTW, the more I think about it, that car may even have a smaller than 5.3 in it. It was on CL a while back, when I traded e-mails, I want to say it was actually the smaller 4.x truck engine.

Got ya covered. BTW, the more I think about it, that car may even have a smaller than 5.3 in it. It was on CL a while back, when I traded e-mails, I want to say it was actually the smaller 4.x truck engine.

That would be the 4.8. There was only 15 horse diff between that and the 5.3. Stock.