Used propane tank prices?

Murse

Does anyone know where to buy used propane tanks? im actually looking to get an estimate as to how much i should sell mine for. its a 500gal above ground. any info is helpful thank you!

When I used to have propane for my home heating before converting over to all electric, the tank rental was free as long as I purchased the gas from them.

If you are looking for a true value for it, I would call some of the Propane companies and see what they sell tanks for... the propane company that I used was Bennett when I used them but was recently bought out by Schilling Propane

When I used to have propane for my home heating before converting over to all electric, the tank rental was free as long as I purchased the gas from them.

If you are looking for a true value for it, I would call some of the Propane companies and see what they sell tanks for... the propane company that I used was Bennett when I used them but was recently bought out by Schilling Propane

That is the agreement of the rental. If I purchase an amount of propane greater than the capacity of the tank, the rental fee is waived.