Red peon SRT-4

DKilbourne

Anyone know a red SRT-4 car that has down pipe only that is in the west side/GC area? May have been at trails last Sunday according to my passenger. Running who knows what ET at 108 or so. If so, please tell him to save the hard as look as 108 was enough 10 years ago, but not now. Thanks. PS.....no race happened. Just him hitting the limiter and staring like he wanted to eat my child as he was going the other direction. Silly kids.

LMFAO!! I work with the guy you are talking about. I think he broke 3rd gear too.

I would've proceeded to get out and kick his ass until the light went green, then return to my car and drive away sensibly.

damn, i would have chased his down and beat some ass

LOL, one of the best things about carrying a concealed firearm is my roadrage/hotheadedness has been completely nonexistent. I simply have no desire to be in any alterations of any kind.

LOL, one of the best things about carrying a concealed firearm is my roadrage/hotheadedness has been completely nonexistent. I simply have no desire to be in any alterations of any kind.

+1

You actually look for ways of merely getting away from things, as to avoid you being marked the "aggressor". Life is just easier.