cheap 4 wheeler

Wonderboy

anybody got any cheap 4 wheelers for sale? I went out today for the first time as a non passenger and loved it. I jsut want something that I can use to get more comfortable with riding and get some experience.

I don't have one for sale but I would like to suggest making sure that whatever you get has a title

Why? Everything before July 99 wasn't issued a title. I would say it should have a title if it is newer than that but if it is older you can apply and get a title no problem. As far as buying a quad, you can never go wrong with a 400ex. Cheap and solid. Not a Honda fan but I love those quad.

I don't have one for sale but I would like to suggest making sure that whatever you get has a title

Why? Are there patrolman in the woods that will pull me over and check my registration?

Why? Are there patrolman in the woods that will pull me over and check my registration?

If you want to ride in state parks, which is the best place to ride unless you have access to hundreds of private acres, yes they actually do have park rangers checking registrations.

Yes it's true that before 99 they didn't come with titles but it's way less headache to just get one up front and you don't have to worry whether or not it's stolen.

So we can lock this up. I just signed the papers on 2 brand new can am outlanders. Im fucking excited. Im paying way too much for another toy but, I think its worth it. Anybody want a pair of FC's? lol.