question to homeowners?

gaewsky1

Dublin & Powell people care. Good for the two of us. There's a reason we chose the area we are in. I'm assuming you and the wife feel the same.

Well, that's one of many reasons we chose this area.

not everyone lives in a neighborhood like yours and complains about minor shit like a garbage bin being in sight.

My neighbors never complain about anything. But everyone in my neighborhood has 1.5-2 acres, so we aren't on top of eachother making it much easier for people to mind their business.

It may not be an issue. Just trying to look at options. It is a normal size two car garage and the trash cans are pretty large. I have tools and stuff too that take up space. Trying to fit a newer Accord and minivan in the garage with the rest of the stuff is a tight fit.

Okay gotcha. Yeah, I just keep my garage cans (which are fairly large, but seal nicely) in my garage. No stench (when they are covered) and still enough room. Granted, I don't have a lot of other stuff in there beyond the cars.

Mine sits at the beginning of my driveway right up next to my house. I have no garage just a long ass driveway. If my cars are parked in the driveway you can't see the trash can from the road. And if you could and it bothered you I would tell you to die in a fiero. I am so glad I don't live in a HOA that tells me what to do. My grass is 4 inches long eat it.