is/has CR ever been for sale?

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not fucking posting it again as to why it's that much.

Well this is not the typical track day. Like I mentioned, you're fed, spend time on the skid course, small group, personal instruction, autocross, more track time than you can stand. For typical car track days that are closer to what bike track days are, you're looking at like $250.

I did a track day at BeaveRun (with several from here). Cost $200. One-on-one instructor (rode in the car with me all day), and so much track time I blew up my transmission. Jack boiled his power steering fluid. Don't remember for sure, but I think it came with lunch too. Definitely wasn't like a motorcycle track day. And definitely wasn't $600. So you don't have to fucking post it again as to why it's that much, but you haven't really explained anything. No way in hell that's worth $600 unless it's coming with a blowjob. The Mid Ohio performance driving school is $625. That's an actual driving school, not just a track day. So is the $600 a track day or the actual school?

Current CR sponsors have told me they pay $150/yr. OR doesn't charge that much.

Good, tell me who?

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45106

New sponsors also get half-off the first year. People that work for themselves out of a garage or some shit also fall under the "personal" rate.

I did a track day at BeaveRun (with several from here). Cost $200. One-on-one instructor (rode in the car with me all day), and so much track time I blew up my transmission. Jack boiled his power steering fluid. Don't remember for sure, but I think it came with lunch too. Definitely wasn't like a motorcycle track day. And definitely wasn't $600. So you don't have to fucking post it again as to why it's that much, but you haven't really explained anything. No way in hell that's worth $600 unless it's coming with a blowjob. The Mid Ohio performance driving school is $625. That's an actual driving school, not just a track day. So is the $600 a track day or the actual school?

Read my original post about it. It's an abbreviated performance driving school + track day.

Read my original post about it. It's an abbreviated performance driving school + track day.

The non-abbreviated driving school is also a track day, for only $25 more. Not trying to be a dick here, just trying to get the facts. Why is this worth $600?

PS: I was wrong. The BeaveRun thing is $180 for Group 1 and Group 2 (most everyone on this site), including a personal in-car instructor. And it was probably the most fun I've ever had in a car.

I bet if we got 20+ together committed, and went to a track and asked for some sort of package deal, we could get in cheaper.

No betting involved. Mid Ohio offers group rates. So does BeaveRun. Mary sold Mid Ohio, but she's still running the daily operations. The new owners, Kim Green and Kevin Savoree, are cool people. They're going to do a lot of good for the track. I'd bet lots of new things are coming our way.

The non-abbreviated driving school is also a track day, for only $25 more. Not trying to be a dick here, just trying to get the facts. Why is this worth $600?

PS: I was wrong. The BeaveRun thing is $180 for Group 1 and Group 2 (most everyone on this site), including a personal in-car instructor. And it was probably the most fun I've ever had in a car.

Oh no, it's a lot of money either way you slice it. I'm sure it being Mid Ohio has a lot to do with it.

STUPIDITY IS REAL AND SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. YOU COULD BE SITTING NEXT TO A STUPID PERSON RIGHT NOW. THERE IS STILL NO KNOWN CURE FOR STUPIDITY AND SYMPATHY DOES NOT HELP

Too good to pass up. This quote is coming from the guy who offered our believed Jewish leader, a lifetime of bacon in exchange for CR.